Our mission is to value the unique and diverse needs of our students while holding high expectations for all so they can develop academically, intellectually, and socially. Our goal is to increase student achievement, support our dual language immersion strand, and provide all students opportunities to be successful in the 21st century.
What Makes Our School Unique:
- Von Renner has been serving students of the Newman community for over 50 years.
- Von Renner has a high percentage of students remain at the school throughout their K-5 elementary school experience.
- Von Renner’s teaching staff has taught generations of students and has resulted in parents trusting the staff and the school with their children.
- Von Renner houses the District's Dual Language Immersion program.
- Von Renner believes in the ABC’s = Academics, Behavior and Citizenship
- Von Renner has strong involvement from our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) - Our PTO provides annual activities (family movie nights, school dances, assemblies, annual harvest carnival and Olympics) for students and families to come together at school.